Paul Davis Restoration of Williamsburg is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, institutional and commercial structures from storm, fire, mold, water or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by storm, fire, mold, water or other disaster, Call Paul!